Discover how to master social networks
like Facebook and Twitter…attract raving fans to a vibrant social community…and grow dollars-and-cents social business.
Popular social networks like Facebook and Twiter are fantastic for business, but how do you begin? Many busy baby boomers have been slow to commit. Are you one of them? If your answer is “yes,” you’re not alone. 78 million boomers have experienced decades of rapid technological change and for many, all they can see is another worrisome technology gap looming.
It doesn’t have to be that way! The Boomer’s Guide to Social Media shows you how to harness your inner expert to connect with people who want to learn more about your brand. Join the conversation and you will:
- Build your reputation as an industry expert
- Locate influencers who will help build your network of followers
- Share information about your product/service with prospects and customers
- Keep your finger on the pulse of what your customers are saying
- Gather input from followers about your business
- Find out what the competition is doing
If this sounds like traditional business networking, in many ways it is. But in several critical ways, it’s not. The Boomer’s Guide reveals how social media networking is distinctive—so you can avoid the pitfalls.
Imagine having a friendly expert sitting at your side, explaining what social media is all about and how to use the best of who you are to succeed in building your own vital presence. You will: